Sunday, December 18, 2011

Does anyone know of an inexpensive 24 hours english/spanish live translation service?

I need a live person because I have tried to translate myself and need someone to check. Its 5 small paragraphs. I would like to get it soon to study. Thanks.|||Post it and i will translate it for you. Spanish is my first language.|||If you need me to translate something send it to flopy480@yahoo.com.ar

Report Abuse


|||babelfish. It's not always 100% accurate, but it's free. If I were you, I would post up your translation and ask people to correct it.|||no im sorry i dont.





but i wouldnt trust an online service like babelfish because it doesnt conjuagte correctly and doesnt look at the context and translates things too literally sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blogs!!!!you have for sharing them effect information..we developer very learning to easy.
    Spanish to English Translation Services


    ReplyDelete