Sunday, December 18, 2011

English/Spanish translation.?

It is a Spanish to English translation, but they won't let me post it if I say Spanish to English translation.





"Oh bueno entonces te dejo. Cuidate y saludame a tu hermana."





Thanks!|||Just don't call it a Spanish to English translation.. The translation is accurate It's Fine, so I will leave you. Take care of yourself and and give my regards to your sister





Hope this helps|||Oh that's good, I leave you then. Take care and say hello to your sister from me or





Oh, that's good, I leave you then. Take care and my regards to your sister.








Cheers!|||Ok well I'll leave you then/I'm gonna go then/I'll let you go then... Take care and say 'Hi' to your sister for me.|||oh well then am gonna go. take care and say hi to your sister for me.|||Oh well then I'm leaving. Take care and Say hello to your sister.|||ok so I leave you ( see you). take care and and greet you sister of my part|||Oh well then I leave you. Take care and say hi to your sister for me.





Something like that|||Ok good in then I'll let you go. Take care and say hi to your sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment