Sunday, December 18, 2011

What is the english to european spanish translation of the song Out There form hunchback of notre dame?

The song Out There from The Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favorite and I love it in spanish. Does anyone have the lyrics to the European Spanish version with the english translation?


Thanks in advance|||English:


Frollo:


The world is cruel


The world is wicked


It's I alone whom you can trust in this whole city


I am your only friend


I who keep you, teach you, feed you, dress you


I who look upon you without fear


How can I protect you, boy, unless you


Always stay in here


Away in here


Remember what I taught you, Quasimodo


You are deformed





Quasimodo:


I am deformed





Frollo:


And you are ugly





Quasimodo:


And I am ugly





Frollo:


And these are crimes


For which the world


Shows little pity


You do not comprehend





Quasimodo:


You are my one defender





Frollo:


Out there they'll revile you


As a monster





Quasimodo:


I am a monster





Frollo:


Out there they will hate


And scorn and jeer





Quasimodo:


Only a monster





Frollo:


Why invite their calumny


And consternation?


Stay in here


Be faithful to me





Quasimodo:


I'm faithful





Frollo:


Grateful to me





Quasimodo:


I'm grateful





Frollo:


Do as I say


Obey


And stay


In here





Quasimodo:


I'll stay


In here





Quasimodo:


Safe behind these windows and these parapets of stone


Gazing at the people down below me


All my life I watch them as I hide up here alone


Hungry for the histories they show me


All my life I memorize their faces


Knowing them as they will never know me


All my life I wonder how it feels to pass a day


Not above them


But part of them





And out there


Living in the sun


Give me one day out there


All I ask is one


To hold forever





Out there


Where they all live unaware


What I'd give


What I'd dare


Just to live one day out there





Out there among the millers and the weavers and their wives


Through the roofs and gables I can see them


Ev'ry day they shout and scold and go about their lives


Heedless of the gift it is to be them


If I was in their skin


I'd treasure ev'ry instant





Out there


Strolling by the Seine


Taste a morning out there


Like ordinary men


Who freely walk about there


Just one day and then


I swear I'll be content


With my share


Won't resent


Won't despair


Old and bent


I won't care


I'll have spent


One day


Out there





Spanish:


Frollo:


El mundo es cruel, el mundo es malo


Y nadie en 茅l sinceridad ha de ofrecerte


En m铆 puedes confiar


Yo que con cari帽o te mantengo


S贸lo yo te miro sin temor


C贸mo protegerte bien si no es as铆


Teni茅ndote seguro aqu铆


Recuerda lo que te he ense帽ado, Quasimodo


Est谩s deforme





Quasimodo:


Deforme estoy





Frollo:


Y eres muy feo





Quasimodo:


Y soy muy feo





Frollo:


Por esos cr铆menes


El mundo no perdona


No puedes comprender





Quasimodo:


T煤 eres quien me defiende





Frollo:


Fuera te ver谩n como un gran monstruo





Quasimodo:


Yo soy un mostruo





Frollo:


Te despreciar谩n, se bular谩n





Quasimodo:


Tan s贸lo un monstruo





Frollo:


Evitemos sus calumnias e insultos





Frollo:


Quasimodo:





Aqu铆 est谩s bien, s茅 fiel conmigo


Te soy fiel





Y gracias dame


Doy gracias





Aprende a obedecer














Aqu铆


Estoy aqu铆








Quasimodo:


Tras estas ventanas


Y murallas siempre estoy


Escondido sin que puedan verme


Alg煤n d铆a salir ha sido mi facinaci贸n


Con toda esa gente encontrarme


Siempre memorizo bien sus caras


Y ellos nunca van a conocerme


Siempre he imaginado qu茅 se siente un d铆a pasar


All谩 bajo entre ellos


Afuera vivir con el sol


S贸lo un d铆a fuera


Uno desfrutar, tener por siempre


Fuera tanto tienen sin saber


Cualquier cosa yo dar铆a por afuera un d铆a vivir


All谩 obreros y mujeres pasan y se van


Puedo verlos entre los tejados


Todo el d铆a gritando sus problemas contar谩n


A su buena suerte acostumbrados


Yo, en cambio, nunca olvidar铆a cada instante


Fuera por el r铆o pasar, disfrutar


Afuera, como un ser normal, feliz entre la


Gente, s贸lo un d铆a y jurar


Que nunca olvidar茅 que aunque as铆


Yo nac铆, mas sabr茅


Perdonar y olvidar


Al afuera un d铆a vivir

No comments:

Post a Comment