Friday, February 10, 2012

I need the most appropriate english to spanish translation for:?

Made special only for one...I would like it to read:

Hecho especial solamente por uno

But is that correct? Por or Para? And the tenses, do they all match? Please help, its going to be a tattoo so it has to be correct %26amp; I am too embarrassed to ask family.I need the most appropriate english to spanish translation for:?
para uno, not por
Hecho especial s贸lo para unoI need the most appropriate english to spanish translation for:?
What does "made special only for one" mean?



Do you mean "made especially only for one person" ?



You need to provide context.



Anyway



made especially only for one person, in Spanish is:



"hecho especialmente para una persona"





**********EDIT:



Okay, now you've provided me with a bit more context. Okay, so you're trying to say



"Made special, only for one."



Meaning you are a special person, for only one other person (presumably a boyfriend or person you hold to high-esteem) Is that what you're trying to say?



In that case, the translation would be:



"Hecha especial, s贸lo para uno"



The hecha is femenine because you're speaking of yourself, and the s贸lo has an accent because you're saying "only" not "alone," and the "uno" is masculine because I'm assuming you're speaking of a male, as in a boyfriend or God. If you're speaking of a girl, you would say "una." Also the comma is important in both English and Spanish for understanding! Put the comma.



I don't know what you are, though.



If you're a guy writing about a girl.



then it's "Hecho especial, s贸lo para una"



If you're a girl writing about a guy

then, it's "Hecha especial, s贸lo para uno"



which translates to "Made special, only for one"



The full expression of this idea would be



[I was] made special, only for one [person]



I would still ask your family if they speak Spanish, just to double-check.I need the most appropriate english to spanish translation for:?
Hecho especialmente para uno.



P.S. if you can repost the question write with quotation what is it that you want to be put in the tatoo. I think you mean "Hecho especialmente para ti." I'm right?
Hecho especialmente para t铆.



Especially made for you.
I would say



"Hecho especialmente, solo para ti"



Which would translate as "Made specially, only for you"
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment