Thursday, February 9, 2012

Translation English - spanish?

'why is everything going wrong?

Tell me

I want to know'



thank youTranslation English - spanish?
Porqué todo está saliendo mal?

Díme(lo)*

(Lo)** quiero saber / quiero saber(lo)



*dime by itself is literally "tell me"; dímelo is "tell (it to) me". If it refers to the "why is everything going wrong" then dímelo is correct, if not then dime =)



**same thing; quiero saber by itself is "I want to know" and lo quiero saberlo or quiero saber is "I want to know it", so it basically depends on the context
Por qué todo sale mal?

Dímelo

Quiero saberTranslation English - spanish?
Porque todo yendo mal?

Dimelo

Quiero saberTranslation English - spanish?
' ?por qué todo está saliendo mal?

Dígame

Quiero a know'
Por que todo esta saliendo mal?



Decimelo



Quiero saber



Gracias







Good locking! Suerte!



Debbie Jua

No comments:

Post a Comment