Thursday, February 9, 2012

I need a Spanish to English translation please?

Que hago cuando paso a una persona a quien no conozco en la calle?



and how would you respond to it?



thanks!I need a Spanish to English translation please?
What do I do when I come across someone I don't know on the street?



La ignoro. (I ignore him/her)
Literal: That I do when passage to a person whom I do not know in the street?

not really sure but this might mean What do I do when I pass an unknown person in the street?

Say hello (Digo hola)? Don't say anything and walk by (Digo que nada y yo no recorra por 茅l.)? not really sure how to respond, but I hope this helped.I need a Spanish to English translation please?
What do I do when I step to a person who I don't know in the street?



Mi repuesta: nada- quiz谩s podr铆a decir "hola" (nothing- maybe i could say "hi")I need a Spanish to English translation please?
gervasio is correct :)



o puedes decir hola,, '' I say hello''

No comments:

Post a Comment