Friday, February 10, 2012

Spanish English translation, quick!?

What does

"Tengo hasta ah铆"

mean? It doesn't make any sense to me.Spanish English translation, quick!?
i have up to there



doesn't really make sense to me either
I have until there... o.oSpanish English translation, quick!?
Well tengo is I have

Hasta is still

ahi is there



So, "I have until there?"Spanish English translation, quick!?
I have until there....Maybe they wanted to say ''I've had it up to here''.The sentence doesn't make sense though.
I have until there.
Tengo- I have (Infinitive tener)

Hasta- Until, up to, when

Ah铆- There



Maybe "I have until there".... Where did you hear this? It was probably someone lerning Spanish, but got it wrong.



Maybe they meant "Tengo hasta que llego ah铆" which means I have until I get there, but a weird sentence.....
it mean I got up there

No comments:

Post a Comment