Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is the spanish to english translation of "simplemente te envio u poco de amor"?

"I'm simply sending you a bit of love."What is the spanish to english translation of "simplemente te envio u poco de amor"?
"Simply sending you some love" I use GoogleTranslate @ http://translate.google.com/# all the time for my job. It helps a lot!!
I am simply sending you a little bit of love.



Esta persona te quiere. (This person seems to love you).



Good luck.What is the spanish to english translation of "simplemente te envio u poco de amor"?
It is I am simply ending you a little bit of love.



Hope this helps love.What is the spanish to english translation of "simplemente te envio u poco de amor"?
I am just simply sending you a little bit of love.
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment