Tuesday, January 31, 2012

English/ Spanish translation. No online translators please!

I want to write a letter to a friend in South America. I want her to understand exactly what I want to say. I appreciate it. Online translators do not work, so please do not use them! Thanks so much!



"I miss you Daniela, my wonderful friend! I am looking forward to going to Italy in December ( I know you are looking forward to Christmas to!) It will be nice to see everyone in Sicily. However, being in Gela will not be the same without you. I think I will be a little bit sad to be in our wonderful city without you and Lisa. You were so crucial to my life last year! I hope that this distance does not break us apart. I think about often, and when I do I am happy because I got to meet you and understand a little bit of a new culture, and a new person. But also I am sad because I miss you and it is sad for me to think that I cannot just take the bus from Macchitella to Capo Soprano to see you. Wow! So much has changed in the last month!



Otherwise, I am well. I am getting ready to go to University, and I am happy to study and meet new people. I sometimes get frustrated with my country, because sometimes people here can be very racist and ignorant, and it makes me sad because there are so many amazing people in the world that we can meet. Its sad that not everyone has the opportunities we had.



Are you happy to go on your trip this month? Be careful when you go! Tell me about how you are doing, and I want to know everything about the nights that you go dancing! I am still interested in how you are, and if you are happy. I hope you are, as you deserve it. Love you!

Your friend from the USA,

AK."





English/ Spanish translation. No online translators please!
Te echo de menos Daniela, 隆mi amiga maravillosa! Espero con ansias ir a Italia el diciembre (隆S茅 que tambi茅n esperas con ansias la Navidad!) Ser谩 bien ver todos en Sicily. Sin embargo, estar en Gela sin ti no ser谩 lo mismo. Creo que estar茅 un poco triste estar en nuestra ciudad maravillosa sin ti y sin Lisa. 隆Eras tan crucial a mi vida el a帽o pasado! Ojal谩 que esta distancia no nos rompamos. Pienso en ti a menudo, y cuando lo hago estoy feliz porque tuve la oportunidad de conocerte y entender un poquito de una nueva cultura y una nueva persona. Pero tambi茅n estoy triste porque te echo de menos y para mi, es triste pensar que no es posible solo tomar el bus de Macchitella a Capo Soprano para verte. 隆Guau! Tantas cosas han cambiado desde el 煤ltimo mes.



Por lo dem谩s, estoy bien. Preparo ir a la universiad, y estoy feliz estudiar y conocer la gente. Algunas veces me frusto con mi pa铆s, porque algunas veces la gente aqui puede ser tan racista y maleducada, y me hace triste porque hay tanta gente tan incre铆ble en el mundo que podemos conocer. Es una pena que todo el mundo no tuvo las oportunidades que tuvimos.



驴Est谩s feliz viajar este mes? Ten cuidado cuando vas. 隆Cu茅ntame de su viaje y de todas las noches en que bailas! Me quedo interesada de como estas, y si est谩s feliz. Espero que seas feliz porque lo mereces. 隆Te quiero!

Tu amiga de los EE.UU.,

AK.English/ Spanish translation. No online translators please!
i speak somewhat spanish and Thats very hard to do. i suggest using an online translator anyway because it gets veryy close.

good luck :]
  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment