Friday, January 27, 2012

Spanish english translation?

Spanish english translation?

Hi can a Native spanish speaker translate this to english for me please. Thank you.

Please no computer translators. (ITS PROBABLY GOING TO BE YOU INNA ) THANK IN ADVANCE.





HERMANO,ME HE REIDO MUCHO CON TU E-MAIL, AQUI EL CLIMA ESTA ESTUPENDO MUCHO SOL Y ALGO DE LLUVIA DE VEZ EN CUANDO, ESTA MA帽ANA TE ESCRIBI PERO NO SE SI TE LLEGO EL CORREO SE ME CALLO LA CONEXION PERO AHORA TE VUELVO A ENVIAR EL MENSAJE.QUIERO PEDIRTE SI NO HAY PROBLEMA UN PAR DE TENIS CANADIENSES, AQUI ESTAN SUPER CAROS, PERO SI NO PUEDES NI TE PREOCUPES CON TU AMISTAD Y ESA CHICA QUE LE GUSTO ME BASTA,PUES DEL ANILLO NO HE VISTO A YAIMA CREO QUE NO ESTA POR TODA ESTA ZONA COMO ESTAMOS EN VACASIONES, TODOS ESTAN POR DIFERENTES LUGARES , PERO SIGO INSISTIENDO TRATARE DE RECUPERARLO,NO SE COMO LOCALIZARLA PERO LO INTENTO. EN CUANTO TENGAS EL HOTEL ME INFORMAS SUPONGO QUE AHI SEPAN LO DEL ALQUILER DEL BAR PARA LA CUMPLEA帽ERA QUE HISO BUENA ELECCION CON PASARLO EN CUBA MIS SALUDOS AL IGUAL QUE A MELISA, GRASIAS POR LA TRADUCCION, ES DIFICIL SON DIFERENTES IDIOMAS. DAYANA ME DEJO ESTA NOTA PARA QUE TE LA ESCRIBIERA:



HOLA MORENO ESTA BIEN TODO POR AQUI VOY HACER TODO LO POSIBLE POR QUE LA PASES SUPER BIEN, TE ASEGURO QUE VOLVERAS A CUBA POR MI,SABES POR QUE?, PORQUE LO HARE CON GUSTO PORQUE ME ENCANTAS Y MUERO POR TOCAR TU PIEL, HE INVIDIO A TU NOVIA POR TENER LA DICHA DE TENERTE TODOS LOS DIAS, QUE CURIOSO EN UNA OCASION ME ESCRIBISTES RECHASANDOME Y LA VIDA ME VA A DAR LA OPORTUNIDAD DE VOLVERTE A VER Y MAS, TENERTE, Y TE CONFIESO QUE NO VAS A QUERER IRTE, EL CHICO DE LA NOCHE ROMANTICA KEVIN, SOLO FUE DIVERCION, SOLO COSA DE CHICOS, EL ME HA ESCRITO MONTONES DE E-MAIL QUE NO LE HE RESPONDIDO . DE BESOS SIN RESPIRAR LOS QUE TE VOY A DAR YO A TI.EL FABOR QUE DESEO QUE ME CONSEDAS ES UN SECADOR DE PELO PUEDE SER CHIQUITO SOLO ES PARA CASOS DE APURO, DIGO ESO ES SI PUEDES, COMO DICE ELIER CON TU AMISTAD BASTA, PERO YO QUIERO MAS QUIERO TU AMOR, DE CHICA PICANTE NOOOOOOOOO TE LO DEJO A QUE LO DESCUBRAS PERSONALMENTE.CUIDATE Y ESPERO TU LLAMADA, BESOS MUAAAAA. BUENO HERMANO QUE CREES DE LA CHICA TE ATREVES O NO? ME TIENE LOCO CON TU TEMABUENO BESOS A TODOS, Y A LA CHICA DE LA FOTO QUE ESTA SUPER LINDA MUCHOS BESOS Y GRASIAS HERMANOESCRIBEME.ELIER----DAYANA.Spanish english translation?
Hey brother, I laughed a lot with your e-mail. Here the weather is great, lot of sun and rains once in a while. This morning I wrote to you, but I don't know if you got my e-mail, my internet got cut, so here I'm sending you the same message again. I want to ask you if you have no problem, a pair of canadian sneakers, here they are really expensive, but if you can't it's ok, with your friendship and that girl that likes me, I'm fine. About the ring I haven't seen Yaima she's out of town for vacations, but I will keep insisting. I don't know how I will find her but I will try to get it back for you. When you know about the hotel you tell me. I guess they know there about renting the bar for the birthday girl, who made a great choice in spending the time in Cuba, my greetings, and also to Melisa, thanks for the translation, it's probably hard because of the different languages. This note is from Dayana:



Hello Moreno, here everything good I will do all I can so you can spend a great time, I'm sure you will come back to Cuba for me. You want to know why? Because I will do it with pleasure and I adore you, I'm dying to touch your skin, and I'm jealous of your girlfriend for having you everyday, how curious you wrote to me once rejecting me and life will give me the chance of seeing you again, and not only that, also having you, and I confess you will not want to leave. The guy from the romantic night Kevin was just for fun, he wrote me a bunch of e-mails and I haven't responded. Kisses without breathing are the ones I'm gonna give you. The favor I need from you is a hair dryer it can be small, I you can please, how Elier says with your friendship it is enough, but I want more, I want your love, about the hot girl nooooooooo I will let you discover it personally. Take care and I'm waiting for your phone call. Kisses MUAAAAA.



Well brother what do you think of the girl. Do you dare or not? She's got me crazy talking about you. Well kisses to everyone. And to the girl in the photo she's super pretty. Lots of kisses and thank you. Write to me.

Elier -----Dayana.

No comments:

Post a Comment