Tuesday, January 24, 2012

English-Spanish translation?

How do I say "why didnt you text me back? I was almost to your house and I turned back around because you weren't answering me. I wanted to see you."





--What do you all suggest I do? My friend speaks Spanish and most things I can understand but others I cannot. His grammar is very bad so it makes it difficult for me (an inexperienced Spanish speaker) to understand what he's saying. It's annoying having to post everything on here that I can't understand, and I'm sure you all are getting sick of it too. What do you think I should do? Is anyone willing to exchange emails or something of that nature in order to help me? It would be extremely helpful! And less annoying for you all. Thank you!English-Spanish translation?
Well, Spanish is my mother tongue so I can help you out.



You say= 驴Por qu茅 no me respondiste? Estaba a punto de llegar a tu casa y tuve que devolverme por que no respondiste a mi mensaje. Yo quer铆a verte.



And of course I can help you translating e-mails for him.



Here's my e-mail= jersongustavo@hotmail.com

I know i wouldn't do this but I want to help.
raz贸n por la que a煤n no ha texto me regreso? Yo estaba casi a su casa y me dio la vuelta porque no me estaban respondiendo. Yo quer铆a ver.







exactly in the way you worded itEnglish-Spanish translation?
I would suggest using Google Translate. It's great. :DEnglish-Spanish translation?
Porque no me respondiste el text? llegue casi a tu casa pero me devolvi porque no me respondias. queria verte.

hope that helps :)
驴Por que no me respondiste en text? Casi llegaba a tu casa pero di la vuelta porque no contestabas. Tenia muchas ganas de verte.
por qu茅 a煤n no me regresas el texto? Yo estaba casi en tu casa y me di la vuelta porque no me respondias. Yo quer铆a verte.



I'm mexican, so I speak spanish.

I'm barely learning to speak english, we can interchange knowledge

1 comment:

  1. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.
    translate Service

    ReplyDelete