Tuesday, January 24, 2012

English/Spanish translation help?

I've used an online translator, but I trust a human form more, I just want to make sure it comes out correctly!

How do you say these things in Spanish?



-I can't wait to meet you and all of your family. I know how important you all are to him and I look forward to spending time with all of you!(this is addressing two adults I've never met)



also, how do you said

-I can't wait to meet you (to a young girl)



Thanks for the help!English/Spanish translation help?
No puedo esperar para conocerlo a usted y a toda su familia. Se lo importante que son todos ustedes para 茅l y quiero pasar tiempo con ustedes.



No puedo esperar para conocerte

Estoy ansiosa por conocerte

Ya quiero conocerte



脡l me importa mucho

脡l significa mucho para miEnglish/Spanish translation help?
No puedo esperar para conocerlos a ustedes y a toda su familia. S茅 lo importante que ustedes son para 茅l y estoy deseosa de estar un tiempo con ustedes.



In Puerto Rico:

Estoy loca por conocerte.

in other places:

Deseo tanto conocerte.



Me importa mucho 茅l.

脡l significa todo para m铆 o 脡l lo es todo para m铆.English/Spanish translation help?
uh go loook up on google

free translation

or tell them mmee [point at you] noo [[no in spanish is no]

espanolia

No comments:

Post a Comment