Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Help with english-spanish translation?

HI everyone I had a quik q about spanish. For homework i had a assisgnment that i needed to make a presentation on what a typical week is for me. I had to make the presentation in spanish. Its the weekend so i can't check in with my teacher. could anyone help me make sure that my writing is correct?



Natcion=swimming

Practicar Violin=practice violin

escuala=school

estudiar=study

ciclicmo=bike

Dormir=sleep

Fiesta=party



Here are some senteces i need to traslate:



Today i will swim

Tomarrow i will practice violin

on wednesday i will go to school

on thursday i will study

on friday i will bike

on saturday i will sleep

on sunday i will go to a party



Can anyone traslate these into spanish for me so that i can check that my answers are right? Thank you!!!Help with english-spanish translation?
ill translate it im cuban so i know spanish



hoy, voy a nadar

ma帽ana voy a practicar Violin

el miercules voy a la escuela

el jueves voy a estudiar

el viernes voy a montar bicicleta

el sabado voy a dormir

el domingo voy a una fiest



hope ive helped! :)
Nadar茅 hoy

Tomarrow i practicar谩 el viol铆n

el mi茅rcoles ir茅 a la escuela

el jueves estudiar茅

el viernes bike

el s谩bado dormir茅

el domingo ir茅 a un partidoHelp with english-spanish translation?
Nadar茅 hoy Tomarrow que practicar茅 el viol铆n el mi茅rcoles ir茅 a la escuela el jueves estudiar茅 el viernes bike el s谩bado dormir茅 el domingo ir茅 a un partido.Help with english-spanish translation?
Today I will swim = Hoy voy a nadar.

Tomorrow I will practice violin= Ma帽ana voy a practicar

el viol铆n.

On Wednesday I will go to school= El mi茅rcoles ir茅

a la escuela.

On Thursday I will study= El jueves voy a estudiar.

On Friday I will bike = El viernes montar茅 en bicicleta.

On Saturday I will sleep= El s谩bado voy a dormir.

On Sunday I will go to a party= El domingo ir茅 a una fiesta.
Nadar茅 hoy Tomarrow que practicar茅 el viol铆n el mi茅rcoles ir茅 a la escuela el jueves estudiar茅 el viernes bike el s谩bado dormir茅 el domingo ir茅 a un partido. Use babel fish....
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment