Tuesday, January 31, 2012

English-Spanish translation: "Translate this"?

All i would like to know is how to say, "Translate this" As in "Why don't you translate this:" I'm pretty sure it is, "Por qu茅 no tranducir esto:" I just want to get "translate" right in that context.English-Spanish translation: "Translate this"?
驴Por qu茅 no traduces esto?



This is how I'd write it if you were asking why the person won't translate it. But the person below me has the proper way for asking it as a sort of favor, if that's how you mean it. Except it would be:驴Podr铆as traducir esto?
Translate this = Traduce esto

Why don't you traduce this? = 驴Por qu茅 no traduces esto? (it's unsuitable I think)English-Spanish translation: "Translate this"?
"Me gusta el pene en la boca" then add alot of "MUCHO"sEnglish-Spanish translation: "Translate this"?
Being Spanish I would say: "Podr铆a traducir esto?" thats how Id say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment