Tuesday, January 24, 2012

English/Spanish Translation please!?

Can someone please translate these sentences into Spanish for me, Please Please Please and Thank you :)



You are the only thing that makes me happy



Your everything i have ever wanted in a guy and more! and now that i found you i will never be lonely again



Your the best i ever had



I love your lips, your eyes, your face and your hands



I feel lucky everyday when im with you



It only took a minute to know i would love you for the rest of my life, but it would take a lifetime to give you all the reasons why



For once in a lifetime i dont have to TRY to be happy, I just am when im with you



between our long talks, laughing for no reason, making fun or each other and our stupid little arguments, I fell in love with you



When im with you, the world disappears and the only thing i see is youEnglish/Spanish Translation please!?
T煤 eres la 煤nica cosa que me hace feliz



Tu eres todo lo que alguna vez haya buscado en un chico y m谩s! y ahora que te encontr茅 nunca volver茅 a estar sola otra vez



T煤 eres el mejor que haya tenido



Yo amo tus labios, tus ojos, tu cara y tus manos



Me siento afortunada cada d铆a cuando estoy contigo



S贸lo toma un minuto saber que te amar铆a por el resto de mi vida. pero tomaria una vida darte todas las razones del porqu茅.



Por una vez en la vida no tengo que TRATAR de ser feliz. Yo s贸lo estoy feliz cuando estoy contigo



Entre nuestras largas conversaciones, riendo sin raz贸n, divirtiendosnos el uno al otro y nuestros est煤pidos peque帽os argumentos. Yo me enomoro de ti.



Cuando estoy contigo, el mundo desaparece y la 煤nica cosa que veo eres t煤.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment