Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the spanish to english translation of Extremoduro?

or extremadura? Extremoduro is a band, and extremadura just popped up on one of the articles I was reading in las noticias.



Also, one of the songs from Extremoduro is titled So Payaso, excellent song by the way, but what does So Payaso mean?What is the spanish to english translation of Extremoduro?
Extremadura is an autonomous community of western Spain:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremadura



They麓ve linked two words to form a new non- existing word "extremoduro":

Extremo= edge + duro=hard

Payaso = clown

隆so payaso!= you great oaf!(it s an insult)
EXTREMODURO IS A MUSIC BAND.

The translation would be : Extremely hard,

SO PAYASO : SO CLOWN



SO PAYASO Indice



Puede que me deje llevar,

puede que levante la voz

y puede que me arranque sin m谩,

隆 ver qu茅 me dice despu茅!



Quiero ser tu perro fiel,

tu esclavo sin rechistar

que luego me desato y ver谩,

隆 ver qu茅 me dice despu茅!



So payaso, me tiemblan los pies a su lado.

me dice que estoy descolor铆,

la empiezo a besar...

隆 ver qu茅 me dice depu茅!



So cretino, me tiemblan los pies a su lado,

me dice que estoy desconoc铆,

me empiezo a pensar...

隆 ver qu茅 me dice despu茅!



Ac茅 y ya ver谩

que no se c贸 hacerlo peor,

despacito pero mu mal,

隆 ver qu茅 me dice despu茅!



Hago casas de cart贸,

ayer beb铆 hasta jurar

pero hoy no me levanta ni dios,

隆 ver qu茅 me dice despu茅!



So payaso...What is the spanish to english translation of Extremoduro?
Extremadura is a region of Spain, in the west, where you'd find the provinces of Badajoz and Caceres. "Extremoduro" is not a proper word that I know of; it could just be a masculinization of Extremadura, where, incidentally, the band is from :)

Extremoduro literally means "extreme and hard", but it's not a proper word in itself.



"Payaso" means "clown", and "So payaso" means "You clown!" I'm not 100% sure on the mechanics of the "so" construct, but I know that when it's placed before a noun, it means "You ______!"



Hope this helps!What is the spanish to english translation of Extremoduro?
try this site to translate any words

http://www.spanishdict.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment