Friday, January 27, 2012

What does this mean in english...spanish to english translation?

ammm pz ya no m siento tan mal x no haber respetado nuestro trato de sperartey no tener novio, d vdd deceo k seas felizWhat does this mean in english...spanish to english translation?
Okay, peace, I don't feel so bad any more for not having respected our agreement for me to wait for you and you not to have any other boyfriend, I really want you to be happy.



d vdd = de verdad
I do not feel so bad for not having respected our (agreement) for waiting you and for not having a boyfriend, "d vdd" I want you to be happy.
Well, I don't know if the sentence is perfect (I'm not english) but I hope you understand.
There are some words I can't understand because they aren't written in spoken spanish.What does this mean in english...spanish to english translation?
ammm pz, I am not feeling so badbetter and not having respected our (?)..i try to await until you don't have a boyfriend. I want you to be happy.What does this mean in english...spanish to english translation?
Hmm well I don't feel so bad anymore about not having respected our deal to wait until you didn't have a boyfriend. I honestly just want you to be happy.



this is written awfully in spanish by the way haha.
hmm, well, now I don't feel so bad for not having respected our agreement to wait for you and not have a boyfriend... the truth is I hope that you will happy
Now, I'm not feeling that bad for not respecting our agreement of breaking up and to not have a boyfriend. I really wish you to be happy
Words are missing: I could not translate healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment