Friday, January 27, 2012

Translation English - Spanish. Don't use Google translator please.?

''Naturally, I like when a band keeps a lineup, but as long as they keep the same sound, then I'm just concerned with that''



I am a native speaker of Spanish and I am doing a translation, but I've problems translating ''then I'm just concerned with that''. I need it to subtitle an interview, so I need a good translation.Translation English - Spanish. Don't use Google translator please.?
Naturalmente, me gusta cuando una banda mantiene la programaci贸n, pero siempre y cuando ellos mantengan el mismo sonido, entonces s贸lo eso me preocupa.Translation English - Spanish. Don't use Google translator please.?
I would say "Naturalmente, me gusta cuando una banda mantiene un lineamiento, pero siempre y cuando mantengan el mismo sonido... 茅so es s贸lo lo que me importa". Sometimes coming with a more natural approximation to the meaning is better than a literal translation. I do that a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment