Tuesday, January 31, 2012

English - Spanish translation please?

"I hope you have a good day at work today! I decided to skip school today... I have so much homework. I don't know why I'm wasting time.. haha. miss you!"



When I said "miss you", I meant it in a friendly way. Not as if I was his girlfriend. Just friends.



Thank you!

:)English - Spanish translation please?
'Espero que tengas/pases un buen dia en el trabajo hoy! Decidi faltar a la escuela hoy...Tengo demasiada/mucha tarea. No se por que estoy perdiendo el tiempo..haha te extra帽o!'



Well, the I miss you part, translates the same for lovers or friends...what you could do is add 'amigo' at the end, like...Miss you buddy!



Good luck! ^_^English - Spanish translation please?
Espero que tengas un buen d铆a en el trabajo hoy! Decid铆 ir a la escuela hoy, tengo tanta tarea. Yo no s茅 por qu茅 estoy perdiendo el tiempo, jaja. Te echo de menos!English - Spanish translation please?
"隆Espero que tengas un buen d铆a en el trabajo! Decid铆 faltar a la escuela hoy鈥?Tengo tanta tarea. No s茅 porque estoy desperdiciando el tiempo鈥?ja ja. 隆Te hecho de menos!"

No comments:

Post a Comment