Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need english - spanish translation for my homework please.?

I don't know how to respond these following question and I really forgot how to answer it. Thanks

A.Tell what time you go to school.

I go to school every 8:00 AM

B.Tell how many classes you have and name three classes.

I have 8 classes. I got at least Biology, Algebra, and Geometry.

C.Name your favorite class.

My favorite class is U.S. History (social studies)

D.Describe your favorite teacher.

My favorite teacher were open minded and they are ready to help us if we are in trouble.

E.Tell at least three items you bring with you to class everyday.

I always bring a pencil, a binder, and a paper.I need english - spanish translation for my homework please.?
A. D铆 a qu茅 hora vas a la escuela.

Voy a la escuela siempre a las 8:00 AM

B. Di cu谩ntas clases tienes y nombra tres clases

Tengo 8 clases. Tengo por lo menos Biolog铆a, 脕lgebra y Geometr铆a.

C. Nombra tu clase favorita.

Mi clase favorita es Historia de EE.UU. (estudios sociales)

D. Describe tu profesor favorito.

Mi profesor favorito es de mente abierta y est谩 dispuesto a ayudarnos si estamos en problemas.

E. Di al menos tres elementos que traes contigo todos los dias a clases

Siempre traigo un l谩piz, un cuaderno y un papel.I need english - spanish translation for my homework please.?
Voy al colegio a las ocho de la manana



Tengo ocho clases. La biologia, el aleman, y la geometria



Mi clase favorita es ciencias sociales



Just say something like,

Mi profesor favorito es muy simpatico, y siempre ayuda cuando necesito



Siempre tengo un lapiz, un cuaderno, y un papel

No comments:

Post a Comment