Friday, January 27, 2012

Quick english-spanish translation?

Hi all can you please translate this into emglish? (without using online translators they don't make any sense)



"Me pregunto si aun estas conservando todos tus dulces para mi"



Thanks 10 pts to the best :)Quick english-spanish translation?
Literally translated it would be: I ask myself if you are still saving all your candy for me.



This is what would make more sense in English: I'm wondering if you are still saving all your candy for me.





Who said this to you? lol
if ur like saving those candies for him/her

or are u saving ur sweetness for me

dulces means candyQuick english-spanish translation?
I wonder if you still keep all your sweets for me.Quick english-spanish translation?
I wonder if you're still saving all your sweetness for me

No comments:

Post a Comment