Friday, January 27, 2012

English-Spanish translation pay rates?

Does anyone know what the going rate is? I have an MBA from Stanford although it isn't relevant to the work and I am just doing it on the side. Some people told me this work is charged per page and some have said per word. HELP!!!!English-Spanish translation pay rates?
I've charged 25/page, though that depends on what you're translating and who you're translating for. I could easily see 50/page or more for a legal document.



Per page is probably a better deal for them, per word is probably a better deal for you鈥ut then again, you have to come up with a reasonable price per word. Your average typewritten, double-spaced page has approx. 250 words.



Hope this helps.
Como $50/la hora ... si trabajas en el sistema judicial.



En cuanto a traducir para los amigos (trabajo escolar), se cobra por pagina.English-Spanish translation pay rates?
25 la horaEnglish-Spanish translation pay rates?
I can translate with no paying, but, I don't think that it is too expensive in other places

No comments:

Post a Comment