Tuesday, January 24, 2012

English-Spanish translation?

How can I say this in Spanish:

I'm allright.

or Just hanging in there.

or I'm doing OK.

So, I don't want to say "muy bien" or "bien" but sth a little less positive.

Thanks!English-Spanish translation?
Estoy bien/Pues ah铆

Ahi pasandola/sobreviviendo %26lt;very common surviving in Spanish a very coloquial expression)

Me esta yendo bien (this is very positive so you might not wanna use it)



My advice use the "Ah铆 pasandola" or "Ah铆 sobreviviendo"
You can use the Babylon Translator to translate this text. Use it to help you with the translation and meaning of words. This makes it easier to translate the text by yourself.

Download the Babylon in: http://babylon.sitedee.com/English-Spanish translation?
you can say asi asiEnglish-Spanish translation?
use google translator

No comments:

Post a Comment