Tuesday, January 24, 2012

English-spanish translation?

how do you say this in spanish?

"How are you doing?"

"I am not doing well- I was in an car accident. I doubt that I will be able to go to the beach with you next week."English-spanish translation?
That's very simple! Here:

"How are you?" ------"Como esta(accent on the a)s?"

"I am not doing well- I was in an car accident. I doubt that I will be able to go to the beach with you next week."-------"No muy bien, estuve en un accidente automobili(accent on the i)stico. Pienso que no podre(accent on the e) ir contigo a la playa la pro(accent on the o)xima semana."



I'm sorry, my laptop doesn't have accents!



Hope I could help ya out!
"Como estas?" (or you can say "Que mas?" which is more like hows it or whatsup)



" No tan bien - estaba en un accidente. No creo q puedo ir con tigo en la semana entrante a la playa."English-spanish translation?
Como est谩

No estoy muy bien-estuve en un accident automobil铆stico. Dudo que pueda ir contigo a la playa la pr贸xima semana (la semana que viene).English-spanish translation?
驴C贸mo te ha ido?

No me ha ido muy bien, tuve un accidente automovil铆stico. Dudo que sea posible que vaya contigo a la playa la proxima semana.
"como has estado?"

"no muy bien, tuve un accidente con el carro. Dudo mucho que pueda ir contigo a la playa la proxima semana" ;)
como estas?



yo no muy bien, estube en un accident de carro, y creo que no voy a poder ir a la playa la proxima semana con ustedes.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment