Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Translation English-Spanish of: Influenza direct antigen test?

Hi! I need to translate 'Influenza direct antigen test' into Spanish. Can anyone help me, please? I've found 'test directo' but then there's no way of making 'antigen' fit anywhere :P



And if you cannot post the equivalent in Spanish, even an explanation could be of great help.



Thanks.Translation English-Spanish of: Influenza direct antigen test?
kit rapido de anigen de deteccion del antigeno del virus influenza



go here



http://www.cultek.com/inf/aviar/Producto鈥?/a>
I do agree with Dri:

'prueba de ant铆geno directo de influenza'Translation English-Spanish of: Influenza direct antigen test?
prueba de ant铆geno directo de influenzaTranslation English-Spanish of: Influenza direct antigen test?
Complicado.



mmhhhh, 驴Test del antigeno directo contra la Influenza (el costipado, vamos)???



O sea, testar un producto (el tal antigeno en cuestion) para ver que tal le va contra los malvados virus del costipado comun..



Asumo que eres hispanohablante por tu nick..

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
    English to Spanish translation

    ReplyDelete