Friday, January 27, 2012

English to Spanish translation... Please help!?

Actually it's an Spanish to English translation, but they won't let me post it if I say Spanish to English translation.



"Entiendo que usted no quiere ser mi amigo. Lenny, eres una chica muy hermosa y yo entiendo que is probable que tenga otro amigo por ahora, pero yo solo le deseo lo mejor Lenny. Espero que, si usted tiene otro amigo, que el te trate bien porque usted se merece a alguien grande. Asi siempre estar sonriendo, ok?"English to Spanish translation... Please help!?
"I understand that you do not want to be my friend. Lenny, you are a very beautiful girl and I know that it is probable that you have another friend at this time, but I only wish him the best Lenny. I hope that if you have another friend that he treats you well because you deserve someone great. So always be smiling, ok?"English to Spanish translation... Please help!?
I understand that you don't want to be my friend. Lenny, you are a beautiful girl and I understand that is probably because I have another friend for now, but I only wish the best for Lenny. I hope that, if you have another friend, that he treats you well because you deserve somebody (worth a darn). So always keep smiling, okay?





I doubt a real Spanish speaker wrote this; the subject keeps changing all over the place.English to Spanish translation... Please help!?
I understand that you* don't want to be my girlfriend**, Lenny, you are a very beautiful girl and I understand that if*** you have another boy for now, but I am only wanting the best Lenny. I'll wait for you, if you have a boyfriend, I'm sure he'll treat you well because you are worthy of a great special someone. So smile sometimes, okay?****





*This is in formal language

** The word "amigo" is used throughout, but context says that this may be romantic, so I'm using boyfriend and girlfriend.

***The word "is" is in English up there. I'm going to assume that it was a typo because the sentence makes more sense if they actually meant 'si'.

**** The Spanish above is somewhat grammatically incorrect, so this was difficult to translate. Also, Spanish is not my first language, and I'm still learning, so I'm sorry if it's unclear or makes no sense. To be honest, so does the Spanish XD

No comments:

Post a Comment