Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Help with English-Spanish Translation.?

I need help translating 5 sentences into spanish using subjunctives for expressing wishes.



1)I wish that you accomplish your goals.



2)I suggest that you buy your cap and gown.



3)I beg that you graduate on time.



4)I advise you to attend the graduation ceremony.



5)I insist that you receive the diploma.



Thanks!!!!!Help with English-Spanish Translation.?
1-deseo que cumplas tus metas

2-yo te sugiero que compres tu capa y tu vestido

3-yo rezo para que te gradues a tiempo

4-te aviso que atiendas a la ceremonia de graduacion

5-yo insisto que recibas el diplomaHelp with English-Spanish Translation.?
)I wish that you accomplish your goals.

Quisiera que cumplieras tus metas.



2)I suggest that you buy your cap and gown.

Te sugeriri虂a que compraras tu toga y birrete.



3)I beg that you graduate on time.

Te rogari虂a que te graduaras a tiempo.



4)I advise you to attend the graduation ceremony.

Te recomendari虂a que asistieras a la ceremonia de graduacio虂n.



5)I insist that you receive the diploma

Te insistiri虂a que recibieras el diploma.Help with English-Spanish Translation.?
espero que cumples tus metas



sugiero que compres tu...don't know cap and gown sorry :o(



te ruego que gradues a tiempo



te aviso que atiendas la ceremonia de graduacion



insisto que recibas el diploma



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment