Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Where can I find a spanish to english translation of Leyendas latinoamericanas El origen del nopal?

I wouldhave to type in pages of sapnish to use google translate. I am looking fr an english version.Where can I find a spanish to english translation of Leyendas latinoamericanas El origen del nopal?
u prolly turned in ur hw by now
once lived in northern Mexico Indian tribe of the Aztecs. near the anus 800d.c. their gods spoke to them saying. south will find a new land where bigger and nicer than that live here. and one day will see there a beautiful eagle perched on an unknown plant. the bird will have a snake in its beak. at

Report Abuse

Where can I find a spanish to english translation of Leyendas latinoamericanas El origen del nopal?
the cruel god began to shout, we fight our neighbors! I can not live without blood and no death! Aztecs, ever faithful to their gods hastened to obey the commands of their favorite god awful. day after day, there were battles between them and their neighbors who had previously lived in peace and hap

Report Abuse

Where can I find a spanish to english translation of Leyendas latinoamericanas El origen del nopal?
Latin Legends The origin of the cactus



That's what I got off google translator.
Use this site to help you.

http://www.spanishdict.com/translation
google translate

No comments:

Post a Comment