Tuesday, January 24, 2012

English to Spanish translation. Please help!?

Actually it's a Spanish to English translation, but they won't let me post my question if I say Spanish to English translation.



"hola! Como estas? Me vas a decir de que quieres hablar conmigo?"English to Spanish translation. Please help!?
Hi, how are you ? Will you tell me what you want to talk to me about ?





Hope this helps
Hi! How are you? Are you going to tell me what do you want to talk to me about?



That's it.English to Spanish translation. Please help!?
Hello. How are you? Are you going to say what you want to talk to me about?English to Spanish translation. Please help!?
hello! how are you? are you going to tell me what you want to talk with me about?
hello! how are you? going to tell me you want to talk to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment