Monday, January 16, 2012

English--Spanish translation (native only, please)?

I'm German and am still learning to speak Spanish, although I am quite good. (I speak fluent English). I wrote a letter that in Spanish, but I wanted to make sure that my words were correct. Will a NATIVE speaker please re-translate my English words?



"Not only can you help me reach objects that I cannot, (because you are 2 feet taller than I) but you help me reach deep down into my soul and find who I really am. And who I really am could never be complete without you. Being apart from you for so long led me to think about you day and night, even when I slept. I realize now how much I love you, how much I want to be with you, and how much I need you. You just walked out from my dreams. Perfect. Unbelievable. Something I thought I could only dream about. You are my dream come true. And If I ever lost that dream... I don't know what I would do!"



Vielen Dank!!! (Thanks so much). :)English--Spanish translation (native only, please)?
Ok let me see if I can help



"No solo puedes ayudarme a alcanzar objectos que yo no puedo, (por que eres 2 pies mas alto que yo), pero tu me ayudas a alcanzar muy lugares profundos en mi alma y as铆 encontrar quien soy en realidad. Y quien soy realmente no podr铆a nunca estar completa sin ti. Estar lejos de ti me ha hecho pensar en ti d铆a y noche, incluso cuando duermo. Ahora me doy cuenta cuanto te amo, cuanto deseo estar contigo y cuanto te necesito. Tu saliste de mis sue帽os. Perfecto. Incre铆ble. Algo que yo solo pens茅 que solo podr铆a so帽ar. Eres mi sue帽o hecho realidad. Y si llegara a perder ese sue帽o.... no se que har铆a. "



Wow so cute. I wish someday a girl write me something like this it would be nice =D



Hope this can help you out

Good luckEnglish--Spanish translation (native only, please)?
"No s贸lo puede usted ayudarme a alcanzar objetos que no puedo, (porque son dos pies m谩s alto que yo), pero usted me ayude a llegar a lo profundo en mi alma y encontrar lo que realmente soy. 驴Y qui茅n soy en realidad no pod铆a ser completa sin que. ser separado de usted durante tanto tiempo me llev贸 a pensar en ti d铆a y noche, incluso cuando dorm铆a. Ahora me doy cuenta de cu谩nto Te amo, lo mucho que quieres estar con ustedes, y lo mucho que usted necesita. acaba de salir de mis sue帽os. Perfecto. Incre铆ble. Algo que pens茅 que s贸lo pod铆a so帽ar. T煤 eres mi sue帽o hecho realidad. Y si he perdido el sue帽o ... No s茅 qu茅 har铆a! "

No comments:

Post a Comment