Monday, January 16, 2012

English-spanish translation? native spanish speakers please?

como se dice...



"When will you understand how much i like you? i taught myself spanish for you!"

and

"if you want them to stop touching me, then tell them. maybe they will listen to you, because they never listen to me."English-spanish translation? native spanish speakers please?
CUANDO vas a entender lo mucho que me gustas? Aprendi espa帽ol solo por ti!



Si quieres que paren de tocarme, entonces diles! depronto te oyen a ti, porque a mi, nunca me oyen.!!!English-spanish translation? native spanish speakers please?
驴Cu谩ndo vas a entender cu谩nto me gustas? Aprend铆 espa帽ol solo por ti.



Si quieres que dejen de tocarme, entonces d铆selos. Quiz谩s te escuchen porque a m铆 nunca me escuchan.English-spanish translation? native spanish speakers please?
" Cuando vas a entender lo mucho que me gustas ? Yo aprend铆 espa帽ol por ti "



" Si quieres que ellos dejen de tocarme, entonces diles. A lo mejor y a ti si te escuchan, porque a mi no "

No comments:

Post a Comment