Monday, January 16, 2012

SPANISH SPEAKERS!!- Need help with an english-spanish translation!?

Hello everyone though my second langauge is spanish because of my parents I want this sentence to be as perfect as possible so if anyone can translate this to me in spanish I will give you best answer! thanks



" You said you hated me and it made me very sad that you would use those strong words to me because of a cam. I felt very bad"SPANISH SPEAKERS!!- Need help with an english-spanish translation!?
Informal - Singular

T煤 dijiste que me odiabas y me entristeci贸 mucho que hubieras usado esas palabras tan duras conmigo por una c谩mara. Me siento muy mal.



Formal - Singular

Usted me dijo que me odiaba y me entristeci贸 mucho que hubiera usado esas palabras tan duras conmigo por una c谩mara. Me siento muy mal.



Plural

Ustedes me dijeron que me odiaban y me entristeci贸 mucho que hubieran usado esas palabras tan duras conmigo por una c谩mara. Me siento muy mal.SPANISH SPEAKERS!!- Need help with an english-spanish translation!?
You're welcome.

Report Abuse

SPANISH SPEAKERS!!- Need help with an english-spanish translation!?
"dijistes que me odiabas y me entristeci贸 mucho que usaras 茅sas (fuertes / strong, groceras / rude) palabras conmigo (todo / just because) por una camara. Me sent铆 muy triste

No comments:

Post a Comment