Monday, January 16, 2012

Important/Urgent letter English-Spanish translation help!?

I have an important letter to translate from English to Spanish for my pen friend who lives in Seville. He gets offended when I can't write out my Spanish correctly because I use google translator. Could someone please help me translate these paragraphs? It would be much appreciated... At the moment I use Google translator which makes a lot of mistakes - Please no google translations! thanks so much again...



My favourite activity is playing basketball. I like to play other sports such as football and tennis but the one I enjoy most is basketball. It requires you to have agility, stamina, and intelligence. Personally, I think basketball is the most exciting game to play and watch.



I started playing basketball when I was just 9 years old. I was watching some older kids playing in the park and the ball bounced over the fence and landed right next to me. I picked the ball up and with all my might I chucked the ball over the fence. The wind pushed the ball and it went swoosh in the net! It was from then on that I decided to play the game of basketball.



I play for a local basketball team called the Bingham Balls, and we practise twice a week at 8pm at Sussex University. We have a local league game every Thursday and a national league game every Saturday. The national league involves the teams in the whole country so sometimes our team has to travel to Manchester or Newcastle to play. The journeys are long and uncomfortable but it鈥檚 all part of the experience.



It costs 拢10 a month/拢120 a year to play for the Bingham Balls. I think this is very reasonable considering the amount of effort it takes to set up various games, pay the referees, and organise tours abroad. However, you do need to pay for your own basketball kit complete with shoes, shorts, and vest.



I enjoy playing basketball because of the feeling you get when you win. You feel a sense of accomplishment that all your hard work has paid off. I also enjoy it because it keeps you in good shape and it allows you to meet new people. You learn to work as a team and create a positive mentality. Ofcourse I would recommend basketball to any young person. There are so many benefits that come with it such as keeping yourself healthy, learning to work with others, learning to win and lose with the right attitude, gaining patience + diligence, and last but not least having fun. In my opinion, there is no other sport that comes close to basketball in these areas.



I hope that in the future I can continue to play basketball providing I don鈥檛 get any injuries. Out of all the sports I have played, basketball is the one that I am best at so I want to continue playing it. When I get old and feeble I would like to coach basketball to young people or referee it.





thanks, 5 * --- muchas gracias!Important/Urgent letter English-Spanish translation help!?
My favorito actividad es jugando basquetbol. YO como jugar otro deportes como una f煤tbol y tenis pero el un Gozo most es basquetbol. Ella requerir usted hasta haber agilidad , vitalidad , y inteligencia. Personalmente , Penso basquetbol es el most emocionante juego jugar y vigilancia.



Comenzaba jugando basquetbol cu谩ndo Fui justo 9 a帽os de edad. Fui vigilancia algunos m谩s viejo ni帽os jugando en el parque y el bola bote por el cerca y hacendado derecho al lado de me. YO piquete el hacer l铆os y con todo my might YO mandril el bola por el cerca. El viento empujado el bola y ella went desmayo en el red! Estuvo de entonces en aqu茅l Decid铆 jugar el juego de basquetbol.



Juego por un local basquetbol equipo llamado el Borrachera Bolas , y practicamos dos veces una semana a 8pm a Sussex Universidad. Nosotros haber un local legua juego cada Jueves y un nacional legua juego cada S谩bado. El nacional legua envolver el equipos en el entero pa铆s as铆 a veces nuestro equipo tiene que viaje hasta Manchester o Newcastle jugar. El viajes are largo y inc贸modo pero it鈥檚 todo parte de la experiencia.



Ella costes 拢10 un mes /拢120 al a帽o jugar por lo Borrachera Bolas. Penso esto es muy razonable en vista de el cantidad de esfuerzo ella time) hasta juego arriba alguna juegos , pagar el 谩rbitro , y organismo viajes extranjero. Empero , usted hacer necesidad pagar por su propio basquetbol herramientas completo con zapatillas , corto , y chaleco.



Gozo jugando basquetbol a causa de el sentido usted obtener cu谩ndo usted ganar. Sent铆s un sentido de logro ese todo su brega tiene pagado desconectado. YO tambi茅n disfrutar ella porque ella recuerdo usted en buen estado de conservaci贸n y ella permitir usted reunirse nuevo gente. Aprend茅is trabajar como un equipo y crear un positivo mentality. Ofcourse YO would recomendar basquetbol hasta cualquier joven. All铆 are as铆 many beneficios ese acompa帽ar ella como una guardando se sano , aprendizaje trabajar con otros , aprendizaje vencer y perder con el derecho actitud , ganando paciencia diligencia , y 煤ltimo en orden pero no en importancia teniendo gracia. En mi opini贸n , all铆 es no otro deporte ese ea cerca de basquetbol en estos 谩reas.



Espero ese en el futuro YO lata continuar jugar basquetbol suministrar YO don鈥檛 obtener cualquier lesiones. Afuera de todo el deportes He jugado , basquetbol es el un ese Soy mejor a as铆 Quiero continuar jugando ella. Cu谩ndo YO obtener antiguo y d茅bil YO would como hasta entrenador basquetbol hasta juventudes o 谩rbitro ella.
  • clarins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment