Monday, January 16, 2012

Can you help me with an English to Spanish translation?

How do I say, "Chigando means ******* in English. I think he meant that he is doing very badly. If not, I think he and I need to have a very serious conversation" in Spanish? I can speak a little bit of Spanish, but I'd like to impress a couple friends a bit.



Thanks!Can you help me with an English to Spanish translation?
well...for the best translation online u can use google.com and there language tools which can provide u translation of almost every language of the world. and u can find ur translation free of cost and without help of anybody.........hope u understand .......ok cheers...Can you help me with an English to Spanish translation?
If that is what you want it to mean, so be it. I would do the 2nd....have a serious talk with him.LOL!Can you help me with an English to Spanish translation?
"Chigando significa ******** en Ingl茅s. Creo que me quizo decir que le est谩 yendo muy mal. Si no, creo que 茅l y yo necesitamos tener una conversaci贸n muy seria."



uff, long sentence hehe

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks
    Citizenship Application

    ReplyDelete